COULD THIS BE THE KEY TO ACHIEVING YOUR FULL POTENTIAL?
When you’re in business for yourself, achieving your full potential can sometimes seem like setting off on a round-the-world trip without a map.
- Do you lack confidence to take the actions you know are necessary?
- Do you feel isolated when it comes to making key choices and decisions?
- Are you uncertain about what to do next for best results?
- Do you feel exhausted trying to balance so many different things?
- Are you frustrated that progress is slower than you’d like?
What if you could turn to someone who understands the issues you are facing, takes time to listen and helps you to map out a plan so that you can make the most of the opportunities?
But it’s not easy to find that person:
Family and friends may be well-meaning but they rarely have the experience of the excitement and challenge of running a business.
Conventional coaching and consulting can be valuable but too often follows a set formula and places limits on time and assistance.
The Best Way to Support Your Ambition
What if, instead, you could call on the expertise and support of someone who offered a personal and tailored solution?
- 100% commitment to you like you’d get from a trusted friend or business partner.
- Business experience from having built successful companies in the UK and Spain.
- Credibility from being the founder of Malaga Business Minds, one of the leading business groups in southern Spain.
- Network of entrepreneurs in Spain, UK and around the world who can help you.
Welcome to Your Business Buddy!
My name is Nami Haghighi and, for more than 30 years, I’ve been helping people:
- Nurture successful businesses that are in need of growth and expansion.
- Establish new businesses and take existing ones to new levels of success.
- Develop successful professional practices and freelance careers.
- Translate ideas and passions into income.
I’d like to tell you more about me, what I do, what others say about me and how it could all help you.
But there’s a limit to what you can learn from a website.
Let’s meet for coffee to chat about how I could support you with your business or idea.